Bottle Labels that Stick or "How to Make Permanent More Permanent"

So, my 4-month-old son is 3 weeks into daycare. So every day I was labeling his bottles and bottle bags and caps and whatnots with a permanent marker. And by permanent I mean permanent until it washes off in the dishwasher. Ironically, I needed another more permanent solution.

I toyed around online for a while looking at some fancy labels that were overly expensive for what they were. Then I went to etsy and found these.

I got to choose from a variety of different designs and they fit on his bottles quite nicely. Not to mention their adorability (I made that word up). I can't speak to their durability just yet, but I bet it'll be better than the not-so-permanent marker.



And at around $10, you really can't miss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disney Springs bath toy I spent $20 on, still swimming 2 years later.

Hashtag WorthIt: Disney Springs Amphicar Tours

And Straight on 'til Morning! Coffee tastes better delivered by Peter Pan & Tink