Oh this? Just the Best. Disney. Mug. Ever.

MERCH: Walt Disney's Dumbo Classic Coffee Mug With Lid
PURCHASE LOCATION: Emporium on Main Street
PARK: Magic Kingdom, Disney World
DATE: June 2023

What in the what, Disney. Imagine you're cruising down Main Street with a super ornery toddler, so obviously you stop in a store to buy her a toy because that's just where you are in your 4th-child parenting journey. Now, I'm a practical person. I have a tendency to drop irrational dollars at Disney, but the dollar-dropping is always and only on items with a practical use and a high likelihood of being well-loved. Enter: THIS MUG. 

Listen. I approached the Disney coffee mug wall with a discerning eye and a list of required attributes:

1) Speaks to my heart

2) Makes mornings suck less as it transports me back to my Disney vacation

3) Doesn't break the bank

4) Is DISHWASHER SAFE (no time for hand-washing dishes in my cray house)

5) Something I didn't even know I needed: THE LID

BEHOLD: The lid. THE LID. 

Listen, I deeply dislike lukewarm coffee; it makes me feel rushed like I'm running out of time to drink the good stuff. Not to mention the bajillion kids running around, seemingly each petitioning against my completion of a single cup of anything in a timely manner. So having a lid to slow the steam rolling off the top? Genius. 

Anyway, this guy checked all the boxes. He's already seen a couple cups of joe, kept them warm, and proceeded to the dishwasher where his colors stayed vibrant. 



Big win at the Big Top. Thank you Main Street for this Disney World Park exclusive. Grab one while you're there. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hashtag WorthIt: Disney Springs Amphicar Tours

The Disney Springs bath toy I spent $20 on, still swimming 2 years later.

And Straight on 'til Morning! Coffee tastes better delivered by Peter Pan & Tink