Facebook Post: How much do you suck at motherhood?

Had a lovely visit with the pediatrician this morning regarding my very congested son. For any mothers whose pediatricians have ever made you feel like a dimly lit lamp post, just know you're not alone.
 


We had considered giving our son a pet spore for his 4 month birthday, but looks like that's out of the question. After checking my son's lungs the doctor said, "His capacity is at 100%. I mean, that's really as high as it can get." Really? It's a wonder I made it through college not knowing 100 was the national standard. As a solution he mentioned wood floors as an option (you know, if I didn't want to vacuum). But the Claritin prescription seemed like the lesser of two expenses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disney Springs bath toy I spent $20 on, still swimming 2 years later.

Hashtag WorthIt: Disney Springs Amphicar Tours

And Straight on 'til Morning! Coffee tastes better delivered by Peter Pan & Tink