25th Anniversary Candy Castle Mug Fits 25 Sips of Sweet Memories

 

PARK: Disney's Magic Kingdom
DATE: June 2023

I don't know if that's accurate - the 25 sips. I'm just going to note that this mug is ginormous and holds all the coffee you need to power through your meetings until lunch time. Naturally, the braided handle sucked me in, and spoke real, actual sweet-nothings to me until I purchased it on Main Street in Disney's Magic Kingdom. ZERO of us are surprised; I'm a sucker for a practical Disney merchandise item, and mugs fit the bill. Speaking of bills, this one was around $20. Worth every delicious penny. Because I can top-rack wash this giant pour right in the dishwasher, and it comes out as delicious looking as ever. 
 
 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hashtag WorthIt: Disney Springs Amphicar Tours

The Disney Springs bath toy I spent $20 on, still swimming 2 years later.

And Straight on 'til Morning! Coffee tastes better delivered by Peter Pan & Tink