Thanks for supporting The Wordleys

Just want to say thanks to those who spent your hard-earned dollars on a copy of C & H and the Wordleys. I know the illustrations are rudimentary, which is honestly something that I have panic attacks about for around 30 minutes a day on average. But I'll tell you, Bo is so beyond excited to have the opportunity to illustrate these books with the "paper cutter machine" that my "inner mom" is quieting my "inner creative director." Our vision is to get three books on the digital shelf (S & H and T & H) by Christmas, then we'll invest in a professional illustrator (who I totally have my heart set on). Grateful for you guys taking the journey with us.  So many thank yous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disney Springs bath toy I spent $20 on, still swimming 2 years later.

Hashtag WorthIt: Disney Springs Amphicar Tours

And Straight on 'til Morning! Coffee tastes better delivered by Peter Pan & Tink